Have you ever asked how well you function on any given day? Safety management isn’t for the callous, or those like the outdoorsman who dies by frost in “To Build a Fire” about whom Jack London wrote: “The trouble with him was that he was without imagination. He was quick and alert in the things of life, but only in the things, and not in the significances.”
He couldn’t think ahead. Not the best way for a safety manager to work. So have you considered what you could gain (and avoid) by putting all of your safety, environmental, DOT and claims data in single handy safety portal online?
That’s like wearing the right clothes when it’s negative 70 below.
Be Prepared with an Online Safety Portal
With the proper online plan for your safety documents, you’ll never be caught out in the cold when you need up to date, easy to find information about your data. It’s how you’ll get all of your hens in order and not leave even one of them out to freeze, or to let one be picked off by a toothy OSHA inspector.
Why Get Online Now?
This is the age when you can have everything online, at your fingertips, and save yourself a lot of time and headaches. Why act like a frozen spectator stuck in 1875? Get your papers online and you can bring your entire safety program up to the razor edge of time .
We highly recommend you to look at the benefits that Risk Management Partners brings in 21st century safety planning. With RMP your data will be online and accessible wherever you are. You can rely on yourself – without a fuss and save hassle in tracking down assistants to get you what you need.
Your stats will be there.
What You Get with RMP
- This goes for OSHA logs, safety manuals and highly advanced filtering that allows you to trend accident data in 32 categories, such as where and what time accidents have happened.
- You’ll see your audit information that helps you chart a course to future workshops, training and certification or improvement.
- You’ll be able to enter your accident stats and create OSHA logs by the site or place.
- Get audits about your company from the world over – even those that are issued to your employees or subcontractors, and even those that are from previous periods.
- Get detailed statistics by employee that are up to date on all of your staff. This includes training data – know where every member of your company stands, and what they should know.
- Create emails to remind your staff about training dates.
All of this and more is yours when you use team with Risk Management Partners.