When you’re trying to get the most out of your safety program, you’ll need to take the proactive steps to ensure all of your employees and environmental spaces are up to code. But if you don’t want problems with OSHA exposure, days away from work and employee compensation, you’ll need to read this post to understand all the 21st century tools you can use.
Comprehensive Safety Tracking Online
Wouldn’t you love to get all of your Claims, DOT, Safety and environmental information working overtime for you online? That could save you a lot of money in the end.
That’s the power of Risk Management Partners’ proprietary software, which is designed to invest your safety staff with all of the tools to complete more of their jobs, faster and with more efficiency than they’ve ever had before.
Imagine getting all of your documents that you need for every job, process and application online and on demand. Imagine never needing to wait for another human being (who is caught up in his or her own work and time constraints that don’t necessarily include what you need, ) and getting automated data that lets you get on with your job.
That’s the magic of RMP. For a start, our applications bring you:
- OSHA Logs
- Training Documents
- Safety Manuals
All as soon as you need them.
Not only that. RMP’s website is chock full of everything you need to command your day from start to finish, stay ahead of trouble – before it starts – and bring the employee safety that will increase the bottom line of your daily operations. From the head office to the factory floor – you get your information where you need it to go with RMP faster than competing SaaS systems for the following reasons:
With the powerful RMP website, you’ll be able to:
- Monitor all of your accident information using 32 categories that filter data to get you exactly the statistics to answer questions on demand. This includes where and when any accidents have happened – these are forms that you can’t function without, all help in one easy to access, customizable database.
- See your audit statistics to see what improvements you need to make, or discover where training initiatives need to be undertaken.
- Input accident data and create granular OSHA logs that are government standard and give granular information.
- Get real time uploads of citations and warning messages that your sub-contractors or employees have been issued. This really helps you stay ahead of the curve and save your company money and valuable time.
You can also get the following:
- Audits – internationally from anywhere.
- Employee training statistics – granular by employee anywhere in your company.
- Keep everyone up to speed with employee courses and dates that are sent to each staff
- A super-secure site.
- Client satisfaction with the power of your application.
- Permanent record keeping and storage.
Call Risk Management Partners to get all of this and more with our latest SaaS packages for commercial and industrial businesses like yours.