RMP Representative Receives Prestigious GHCA Award for Safety
On November 23, 2015, the Georgia Hispanic Construction Association (GHCA) presented Staling Espinal with an award for raising the stature of the Construction Community and industry in the category of safety on behalf of Risk Management Partners.
For the past four years, GHCA has honored local Hispanic contractors and partners for setting a higher standard and bringing the Hispanic construction community together. This year’s Georgia Hispanic Construction Association Community Builder Appreciation Dinner, hosted at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center, was a rousing success.
Many of Georgia’s most prominent construction business professionals, minority and non-minority contractors and government representatives were in attendance. In addition to Risk Management Partners recognition as Safety Advocate, this year’s Community Builder Awards were given to the following companies:
- Winter Construction, in the category of General Contractor
- Southern Site Development, in the category of Commercial Hispanic Business of the Year
- Technaserv Corporation, in the category of Residential Hispanic Business of the Year
- Gwinnett Technical College in the category of Education
- HR Strategies as Private Entity
- The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in the category of Non-Profit
- ACE Surety Group as Surety Bonding
Other attendees included representatives from Delta Air Lines, Coca Cola, Georgia Power, Kiewit Infrastructure, Precision 2000, Fulcro Insurance, Allan Vigil Ford, Paul Davis Restoration, National Gypsum, BB&T, JE Dunn Construction, Winter Construction, Sol Construction, Community Southern Bank, A + Financial Services, Yancey Brothers and Mundo Hispanico.
GHCA is a nonprofit 501(c) 6 membership organization, established “to Develop and Promote the Hispanic Construction Industry in Georgia”. GHCA provides membership services in the areas of Education and Counseling, Business development, Government Relations and Advocacy
For more information regarding Risk Management Partners’ role as Safety Advocate contact us or call 770-232-1977.